Sinister: Fox In The Street....

Stip / Blue Music Stip at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 29 14:30:03 GMT 1997

Eeyore writes:

>> the only b&s song i
>>don't love is "lazy line painter jane" (i actually like the
>>song lots, just not what happens to it when monica queen sings)
>
>That's uplifting news - it always makes me cringe, and if I'd heard it
>before any other B&S stuff I would have written them off as sub-Deacon
>Blue.

Oh dear. I feel a confession (and a slating) coming on. I've always
really liked Monica's infamous vocals on LLPJ. And it's suddenly occured
to me, with that last message, that perhaps I know why. I used to be a
very big Deacon Blue fan. (I still stand by the fact that Raintown is a
fantastic album). So maybe you're right.

Fire away...

Nicola
--
Nicola M