Sinister: I started something...

Honey psm at xxx.net
Wed Oct 29 19:53:38 GMT 1997

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, Neil Hargreaves wrote:

> And then all these people just jumped on me for using the misogynist
> word girl...

Just for reference the word "girl" is not banned on this list.  Nor are
the words "boy" or "sponge".  Keen regular listeners will know that there
is one phrase that IS banned, that the mailing list software will reject.
It's purely a matter of prejudice :)

Paul

P.S. TimH: your mail client is appending a uuencoded file "winmail.dat" to
your mail - dunno what it is - could you ask it not to?  Ta.