Sinister: Re: [Fwd: Belle and Sebastian] (fwd)

Honey psm at xxx.net
Wed Oct 29 21:26:46 GMT 1997

OK - I got a reply from those nice people at "Rough Guides" and
surprisingly they are gagging for an entry on B&S (well sort of).  Peter
Miller's submitted a first draft and no-one else sent any more boo hiss.

I think it would be GREAT if this list sent a "combined" entry to Rough
Guides, got it published under the list's name rather than an individual
and sent the 25 quid to David's poor PC.  But to do that we need more
contributions, corrections and maybe a bit more band history.  Can anyone
help?  Any old rubbish happily accepted as long as you're all prepared for
some fascist editing in the long run.

I'll send on Peter's first draft again in a minute - here's the
reply from Mr Rough Guides to inspire you.

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net