Sinister: Rough Guide

Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Thu Oct 30 13:45:10 GMT 1997

If the ball does begin to roll, I'd like to point out that
what I wrote was intended to encourage others to at least
join in. Some of what I scribbled down was completer
cobblers, meant to provoke corrections or feverish defences
of some aspect or other of Belle and Sebastian's music.
Other things that I wrote I would be willing to defend to
the ends of the indie earth. Let's just say that Mike
Oldfield really shouldn't be there.

If nobody else wants to play, I'd like the oppurtunity to
rewrite it properly, hopefully following the suggestions of
you lot, and then we could send it in as a joint effort. The
25 quid could either go to David and Katrina's computer
appeal ot to hire a private mouse detective to look for
Duke's missing cat.

But I would definitely encourage others to have a go first.
Somebody (probably called Paul) could either mix and match
parts, or we could send in a load of ideas and let the
professionals do as they see fit.

Whatever happens I think it would be a shame to let this
oppurtunity pass by. I shall sustain a huge beamer if we
actually pull it off, so to speak.

Does anyone (Katrina?) actually know the dates of their
formation and so on?

Peter