Sinister: Re: B & S = bs

R.E.W. Butler rewb2 at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 30 17:31:06 GMT 1997

On Thu, 30 Oct 1997 95516123 at csunt2.napier.ac.uk wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>           Just picked this up from the Galxie 500 mailing list which I
>           am also on. I wonder if anyone would care to reply to Mr
>           Campbell?
>
>           The Archdeacon of Pop.
>

> From: mc8 at xxx. Campbell)
>

> Listened to Belle & Sebastion C.D., I think they suck.
>         They don't know how to utilize the guitar instrument, i think their
> vocals are blaze'.
>
> WHoever said this band compares with Galaxie 500 is a moron.
>

>                                         Keep the love,
>                                                                 mc

I too am on the Galaxie 500 mailing list, and am pleased to say that he
has already had a significant amount of abuse on that list itself, by
loads of different people, many of whom have never heard of belle and
sebastian but are just pissed off that he is trying to tell them what to
like.  Give him hell!

Rob