Sinister:Selling out

Giuseppe Gregorini g.gregorini at xxx.it
Thu Oct 30 22:24:40 GMT 1997

It's hard to take a position in this diatribe, it's stupid to think you can
be rational.
I feel like a metronome. Tic: I'm hiding in my cave with B&S, listening to
their/my music, sharing those feelings that are so mine they can't be yours
too.
Toc: I feel an urgency to disclose this secret. But......

take a look at the situation from my point of view. I live in a country
with a laughable minority of people interested in english pop and the
above-mentioned one is not very sensitive to this abnormal close encounter
between a pop music genius and a pop lyrics genius.
Don't get me wrong. Down where I live there's a couple of radio station
with quasi-good taste.
1-The youngest with too much Prodigy for my high blood pressure
2-The historical one, with many concessions to adult oriented rock (strange
definition)
We have some good record store too and yesterday Radiohead played here.

So, to cut a long story short, why do I feel like in a dream when you'd
want to scream and you can't?
Have you ever experienced this dualistic sensation of being happy like the
chosen one and miserable for not being able to show this beauty, to
convince everyone with the plain evidence of a B&S song?

I'm fighting between selfishness and altruism.
But, given the italian situation (no avaliability of any B&S cd or single)
do you think disclosing them to the public would be unselfish or subtle
selfishness?

Sorry for this strange message, but the truth is...I'm getting mad, waiting
the Rough Trade guys processing my order and sending 3,6,9:-()

Bye  Giuseppe

BTW: What's happened to the Orchids?