Sinister: Re: my previous mail

Richard Lander rclander at xxx.net
Fri Oct 31 09:24:52 GMT 1997

I was supposed to be replying to R E W Butler privately but I got mixed up.
I therefore committed the twin crimes of not being off topic and also using
a rude word! Sorry for both transgressions.

Just out of interest however does anyone else on the list live in a far off
corner of the globe? Do you find it easy to get hold of B&S records where
you live? Here in Hong Kong we have 5 HMV shops and 1 Tower Records, none to
my knowledge have ever had B&S records in. I have had to rely on ordering
them from David & Katrina.

Regards

Richard

rclander at netfront.net