Sinister: little ink movies

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 31 09:55:55 GMT 1997

opened my mail this morning and there's a copy of
Little Ink Movies.  Thing is i can't remember if i
did or did not actually order one...  But
whatever.  Here's a few fun comments on it:

i said ages ago when i read the extracts that i
didn't like it as much as Ink Polaroids, but now i
think differently.  I think these are glorious
pieces, and the form gives more scope for
expansion on themes.  or something.  quite quite
gorgeous anyway...

who spotted the 'Catcher In the Rye' reference
about the ducks in Central Park?  why, i laughed
out loud! I love it when i see little references
like that.  Like the group Rollerskate Skinny took
their name from that bit in CITR where Holden is
talking about Phoebe, about how she's 'rollerskate
skinny'.  How cute is that?

Chris is wearing 'metallic sky blue nail polish'.
Nice to know that others are following the
manifesto as set down by the Living Room
Collective back in April ;-)

The Enclave have a room they call 'The Living
Room'.  Sorry, i just always find it amusing when
i see those words now.  I always want to copy them
and use them in some kind of advertising but i
seldom do.

Stuart and his beamers.

the last line.

well that's that then.  a fine few minutes reading
to the strains of Optical, Matrix and the new
Source Direct single.  A marvellous way to start
the day.  Yessum.

keep the faith,

the duke

--