Sinister: Re-open old wounds....

ben ferneyhough bferneyhough at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 31 14:14:23 GMT 1997

Hello all. I'm a bit bored at work, and can't get the words to a certain song
out of my head, except I can only remember 3 lines, and want to hum and mumble
the rest. The only problem is that the song is 'Pocketbook Angel'. So far I
can remember 'He's a marketing analyst, he's go it all on computer disc', and
obviously, 'she's a pocketbook angel'. Can anyone help, and I don't mean to
offend or hurt anyones sensibilities by asking, just needed to sing it
properly, as my tape is at home !!!
A not bragging Ben.