Sinister: the orchids

mirjam iodin at xxx.se
Fri Oct 31 18:44:11 GMT 1997

"I know Moody works in a bar in Stockholm.  Dunno which one, but I can
probably find out for our Swedish cousins, or prospective holiday
makers.  A wonderful city."

Yeah wonderful city, wonderful band! I love The Orchids, (the york song
is probably my alltime favorite) and I live in sweden, so I would really
like to know wich bar in stockholm Moody works at. Anyone who likes
Lungleg by the way?? Yet another scottish wonder.