No subject

Honey psm at xxx.net
Fri Oct 31 23:29:39 GMT 1997

Boys and girls,

Well a few people have asked for the ability to search the Sinister
mail archives for your favourite word (e.g. "sellout").  It's now
possible thanks to some help from Robin Humble (and Andy Dean who
passed me that way).  Just go to the Sinister WWW page as usual in
the footer of this message and find your way.

Please note that this is still being tested: it's a bit slow and search
through the full text of messages can take an age if you don't think
first.  It's a bit clunky, due to the way I've done it but, well, it's
there for now.  Please let me know what you think or if you get any
errors.

Paul (even more clogged up)
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net