Sinister: Famous Stuff..Football and other useless Rubbish

The Spod the.spod at xxx.com
Mon Oct 6 01:50:32 BST 1997

Errm well I suppose I'd better carry on what has been started
I'm 20 ,an electronics student at Manchester Uni.

I once met Ed from the Chemical Bros (whose parents bought my housemates parents' house) at Sankeys Soap where he introduced me to Sean Moore from the Manics we chatted and apparently Mark Morrison is a bit of a tosser (as you all needed to be told!) and very short indeed (but then so is Sean) as they had been on TOTP together the week before.

I have also heard of Whiteout (saw them co-headline with Oasis many moons ago) in Royal Tunbridge Wells.

I don't have Tigermilk but have recently heard it (thanx Ben)

Oh and I support Gillingham F.C.

I am often described as a frail and sickly child (but I don't have a cold atm :)

The Spod

Oh and when I was three my mother and I bumped into maggie thatcher in a local shop, she patted me on the head and said how well behaved I was??
(does this count???)

PS I think I will have space in my house at B&S gig time (if ppl don't mind floors). Will everyone be meeting up before the gig?? If so where??