Sinister: ermm.. amusing and witty title under construction :)

The Spod the.spod at xxx.com
Mon Oct 13 23:10:00 BST 1997

What is all this stuff about lemurs??? Am I missing some big joke or something??

Oh and twee:
{adjective}

affectedly dainty or quaint

By the way just a quick thought for ppl coming to the Manchester gig in December who will be up early and have nothing to do : The new Spice girls film comes out on Boxing day how about a B&S list trip to the cinema??? :)

 okay okay just joking

Will anyone be in Manchester on the Friday cos none of my friends will be up and it is sad to spend ones Friday night alone :(

a sad and depressed spod