Sinister: re:success for B&S and people I hate.

Chris Stack Chris.Stack at xxx.com
Mon Sep 1 01:05:47 BST 1997

  When B&S become famous they'll be put on all the compilation albums along with all the duff guitar bands in the charts, that won't be good will it? and I just know someone will come up to me and say "have you heard this new band B&S, they've just released a brand new album called you are very sinister, or something, I'll lend you it." And I'll say, well I lent you that album last year and you said it was shit." It's happened before it'll happen again. I hate the general public. I also hate the person who paid £200 for a copy of Tigermilk, that's set a precedent that has, now you'd be stupid to sell your copy for any less, more money than sense some people. If at the auction he'd backed off and let someone buy it for around £30, then all subsequent copies for sale would start at £30, but well, there you go.