Sinister: stuart and the pastels

mailhost cosmos at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 1 17:45:22 BST 1997

At 14:55 01/09/97 +0100, Keith Watson wrote:

> [...]
Dominic's brilliant - dead funny chap, played in Glasgow a few months ago
nude. Him and some other people I know got arrested last year for playing
on top of Ladbrokes on the royal mil
>or every day at one o'clock to blast a bloody cannon into the sky and make
everyone on Princes street soil their pants.

>	Still anyone getting a chance to see Dominic should go along, he's dead
entertaining - although he doesn't like Belle and Sebastian much, I think
there's a certain streak of jealousy here.