Sinister: B&S recording for Sessions at West 54th

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Tue Sep 2 22:55:45 BST 1997

Ara Hacopian wrote:

> Could someone post the info on when/where this recording is? I think
> I'm
> on the guest list, but I have no idea where it is being recorded.
>
> thanks
>
> - Ara Hacopian

It's at the Sony Studios, somewhere in New York, i think it's on West
54th Street!  But apparently you have to enter via the West 53rd Street
entrance.

Strange!

Audience load-in at approx 2.30pm, taping begins 3.30pm ends 5.00pm.

Cheers,
Katrina.
--
    http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/Belleandsebastian.htm