Sinister: Fan Club Site Updated

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Wed Sep 3 08:22:12 BST 1997

Just to let you all know,

a few people had said that my drop down menus were not working on some
systems and were basically hassle. Although I've chosen to keep 'em,
I've added a little something for everyone who has dificulties with
them... a text based site map.

The site map can be found by following the link from the main page.

--

Also, I've made a page for the compo (is no-one gonna enter?, this means
that our one entry is a guaranteed winner! even if we only get one more

--

A few people had trouble finding the artwork for the next single (I'd
put the link on a drop menu), this can also be found from the site map.

--

And finally. I've created a basic form letting you give your feedback on
the site. It mails straight to us but only works if the mail program you

--

This site is for you and anything you want to see will probably be
implemented.

--

Still creating a Frequently Asked Questions page. If anyone has a
question they want answering then just mail it to me at the address

--

Regards

David Kitchen

--