Sinister: Snow Patrol

SolaKola at xxx.com SolaKola at xxx.com
Wed Sep 3 10:10:16 BST 1997

  I ran into a bit of the Polar Bear confusion too a short while ago.  I
vaguely recognized the name as being an indie pop band when I saw it in the
concert listings while in LA and my sister wanted to see the one of the other
bands on the bill so we went... when I spotted Dave Navarro in the audience I
realized it wasn't really gonna be my kind of show.  Stayed through the whole
set as it was the band after them that my sis wanted to see, ahh they were
really bad.
    Anyway hope all those going to the New York B&S shows have a great time,
and be sure to tell us all about it!
-Sarah