Sinister: problems with list

Gregg Weiss Gregg_Weiss at xxx.com
Thu Sep 4 18:38:00 BST 1997

     Is anyone besides me having trouble reading messages from the list?
     When I try to open a message (i am on the digest), my mail program
     shuts down due to an error.  I have no problems with messages from
     other people--just with the B&S digest.  I also had this problem
     SOMETIMES with individual messages from the list before i switched
     over to the digest.  Has anyone had similar experiences?