Sinister: Compo

Stip / Blue Music Stip at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 4 17:45:24 BST 1997

This one was taken coming home from work one night. That's me, drowned
in a hooded top and frozen mid-step outside my front door, like I'm
playing musical statues in the rain. You can't see too clearly because
the picture's so watery, but that's my keys in my hand - I was just
about to let myself in when I remembered. The reason why I look like I'm
half-laughing and half-baffled is because I've just realised that I was
so absorbed with trying to decide whether to buy a big or a small can of
sweetcorn that I walked straight past the shop and right on home.

If you look closely at the volvo parked behind me you can see my
neighbour's dog, who's tail looks like a squirrel.
--
Nicola M
Stip / Blue Music