Sinister: Compo

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Sat Sep 6 09:52:16 BST 1997

This is the last one on the film, but it didn’t
come out very well.  You can only see the bottom
half of my legs and the reason they look like they
are in the sky is that I was sitting on the
railings by the car park in town and Clare was
kneeling down to take the picture, looking up at
me.  My trainers look huge, but that’s because of
foreshortening apparently, or so my art teachr
told me.  I like the way the picture is cut in
half by this yellow/orange strip, and the sticker
saying it’s a defective photo is funny.  Like you
can’t tell that anyway.

--
Tangents On-Line
http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/