Sinister: win a t-shirt!

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Sat Sep 6 18:49:58 BST 1997

okay, so the Tangents empire has finally gotten
around to organizing it's new competition, one
which i am sure you shall all be just dying to
enter, because the prize is a lovely new Belle &
Sebastian t-shirt (green bus version only i'm
afraid.)  We have 3 to give away, one of each
size, and to enter all you have to do is... well
go to our front page and hit the flashing banner
to find out, okay?  Hope to hear from you all
soon.

the duke

--
Tangents On-Line: