Sinister: Last night's show....

Jennifer R Gregerson jrg200 at xxx.edu
Mon Sep 8 23:53:53 BST 1997

> Anyone else go last night?
> steve matrick

I did, and it was superfabulous. Incidentally, this is my first post to
the list, I've been lurking a bit. The venue, the temple, was beautiful if
a little dilapidated and everything was sublime. I recorded it, an okay
copy, but it's tiding me over until I get money for more of their music.
I think it was a perfect, charming show. Nothing like I expected and much
more!
--jennifer