Sinister: Compo

ten seconds to midnight clive at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 8 22:18:32 BST 1997

This is like one of those 'what happened next?' questions in TV
quizzes. It's of my friends Christopher (I think he's in the middle of
saying 'Jesus Christ!') and Neil at last year's T In The Park. As you
can see it's not great quality because I used one of those instant
camera things, so it's all grainy. Christopher looks like he's about
to do something unspeakable to Neil, who happens to be blinking. He
always seems to be blinking in the photos I take of him.

clv.