Sinister: Cover versions

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Tue Sep 9 15:00:53 BST 1997

Funny you should mention Shaft, because I was just thinking the other
day how wonderful it would be to see what Isaac Hayes could do with a
Belle and Sebastian song. I vote for "Fox in the Snow" because it's the
most inappropriate.

As far as cover versions for B&S to perform go, does anyone remember
that public information film about (not) crossing the road where you're
supposed to? You know, "it's funny how grown ups are always right, even
when they're wrong" and " do you know who it was? My Dad, in our new
car!". Well, that had a really groovy bassline and penty for everyone
else to do, as well as a nice spoken word lyric. B&S material from top
to bottom!

Peter