Sinister: Other covers

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Wed Sep 10 10:05:01 BST 1997

Actually, I thought Elton's performance at the funeral was very moving.
I'm only sorry he didn't come on dressed up in his best Captain
Fantastic outfit and big platform boots, sit down at his Pinball Wizard
piano and do that thing he usually does when he looks at the audience as
he plays.

No, but in all seriousness, I do have a soft spot for Elton. He has got
a few good songs, "Rocket Man" for instance. And Watford FC board
meetings must have been a scream.

Be careful about dissing the D woman in public, I did it on another list
and got my hide well and truly tanned. Still can't care about her
though...

Peter