Sinister: If You're Feeling Sinister

Mike Newman mike.newman at xxx.net
Wed Sep 10 18:41:42 BST 1997

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997 12:45:02 -0500, mlang at inch.com (Matrix) said:

<< Why can't I wear this record out?  Has anyone else had the experience
of putting this record on every day for the past six months thinking you
might tire of it but you never do?  It is like a fix.  Judy and the
Dream of Horses is the only song that has worn out slightly for me. >>

Same experience with the record, except that "Judy..." was the last song
to 'click' for me. I normally buy something new which sort of takes
precedence over older stuff, but I keep going back to this record day
after day. I'm beginning to really irritate friends with it too...