Sinister: off topic: you may as well di

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 10 17:33:12 BST 1997

> Be careful about dissing the D woman in public,
> I did it on another list
> and got my hide well and truly tanned. Still
> can't care about her
> though...

if you're afraid of being constructively critical
then you may as well give up your life now.  i
mean, it scares me that we can be 'scared' into
hiding our opinions or true feelings just because
we know they do not concur with the media
manipulated mass 'normality'.  That sucks.
Besides which it isn't the woman that's the issue
here.  This hasn't been about di, it's been about
media and the way in which we use and allow media
to direct our lives.  Maybe people just find the
fact that we are all to a greater or lesser extent
on the end of puppet strings a harder truth to
grieve about than the death of somone they never
met.

Sorry this has been off-topic, but hey, you know,
rules are for breaking, man.

the duke

--
Tangents On-Line