Sinister: unrelated

superbob parachute at xxx.net
Thu Sep 11 07:59:42 BST 1997

hey. this is my first post to the list, and for some reason i've got a
totally b&s unrelated question.
is anyone out there a fan of the band MOOSE ? does anyone know if they
are still around? i have never been able to find anything about them on
the web, and i know there are a few non-stateside people on this list
who might know what's going on with them. you can reply to me personally
if you know anything.
on another note...i've been a long time fan of the tindersticks, and on
their mailing list just about every other post had something to say
about b & s. so, i got sick of hearing about what all the fuss was about
so i went out and bought sinister and lazy line painter. this was about
a week ago. i have now claimed them to be the best band i've ever heard.
one week. that's all it took.
they give me the feeling that i'm listening to something special. you
know, kinda like the first time you heard the smiths, or the first time
you heard felt, or, well, i don't know what i'm trying to say. it's just
been a long time since i heard a band that made me feel like this.

-brad