Sinister: Feeling sinister about John Peel

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Thu Sep 11 14:01:05 BST 1997

In defence of that old git Peel and his techno rubbish:

I think John Peel's really good. Living abroad I only get half an hour a
week, which I usually miss anyway. He played a request for me once. His
wife's been ill. He's not an old git and his techno rubbish is quite
pleasing to my ears. I'm going to sulk now.

Peter

And he does his world service programme from his house. Near Ipswich.