Sinister: Feeling sinister about djs

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Thu Sep 11 18:03:14 BST 1997

I only listen to Sleeper records because Louise Wiener looks like
a...sausage!

I went to a star-studded premiere of Trainspotting at the San Sebastian
film festival and they played that bloody Blondie cover over and over
and over before it started. The "stars" included that girl Diane,
introduced with the words, "not only is she beautiful and talented, but
she also has the genorosity to get undressed for us!" Oh, how we
laughed.

By the way, this year's festival starts next week, so I shall be
hob-nobbing with stars of the calibre of Michael "Kirk" Douglas and
Julia "Pretty Woman" Rogers for the next ten days or so. It seems to me
that I shall be living my life like a candle in the wind...

I'd better mention Belle and Sebastian. In Barcelona they will be
gracing the "rock" stage, together with the likes of Billy Bragg. Sadly
not on the same day.

Right, I'm going upfield...

Peter