Sinister: DJ Debate (not really about b&s, sorry!)

ten seconds to midnight clive at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 11 18:41:19 BST 1997

On Thu, 11 Sep 1997 17:02:12 +0000, John wrote:

>I'm sorry but I don't care how diverse a DJ is.  I think it is far more
>important what music they play.  I used to fall asleep to the Radcliffe
>show.  He played lots of beautiful music which I really liked.  Belle &
>Sebby, The Sundays, Beth Orton.

Yeah. The Radcliffe evening show was really rather good. Much better
than Mary Anne Hobbes. Bring him back!

>John Peel seems to play head hurting techno everytime I happen to listen.

That's the thing. I'd listen to John Peel more if he didn't occasionly
play records that sound like your speakers are dieing violently.

So. Seymour Stein on the ES tonight, then?

have fun,
Clive.