Sinister: The mailing list formerly known as being about B&S

JSERAF at xxx.com JSERAF at xxx.com
Fri Sep 12 06:42:21 BST 1997

I guess I would, if given only these three options, would fall into the one
that is getting bored with all these postings.  But I must to say that I just
needed to hear Belle & Sebastian to get me back into listening to music again
(pop or otherwise).  It's been a long time (maybe since the Smiths split up
or the opening of the Matador label in the states).  It's about time I heard
something by a band that atually seems to think about its songs.  So they'll
probably never play  Chicago (my hometown), but I'm willing to live with that
if they keep putting out the goods.  But since B&S's label just shuttered
their doors, that alone remains to be seen ... alas.
-john