Sinister: More Barcelona info

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Fri Sep 12 08:57:03 BST 1997

I don't know if this is of interest, but I'll plough on regardless;
Belle and Sebastian just got their first(?) mention on Spanish radio.
They are on the same stage as Superelvis(?!) and The Magnetic Fields.
Fans of Primal Scream will then have to hurtle off to the "techno
rubbish" converted railway station, where they can dance the night away
until six in the morning. Today's the day when I find out if we've won
two nights in a swanky hotel with Bobby Gillespie. Wish me luck.
Needless to say I'd sooner win two nights in a nice quiet bed and
breakfast with Belle and Sebastian.

Sorry for my occasional off-topic ramblings. I do try to control myself,
honestly...I just get a bit carried away at times. I'm sure the other
"guilty parties" have the same problem. It's not intentional, just a bit
thoughtless.

As for cover versions, I'd like to hear our heroes performing the entire
soundtrack of "Oliver!"
But I'll wait sitting down.

If I don't have cause for any more lunatic ramblings today, I wish you
all a nice weekend. Half an hour until you know what programme on the
world service...

Peter