Stuart Maclean S.D.Maclean at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 12 09:34:01 BST 1997

>1. The 'hard-core' indie fan. Listens to John Peel. Thinks variety means
hearing as many different bands as possible, preferably ones no-one has
heard of. Thinks credibility is gained by having seen "Tonto's Exploding
Penis" playing down the Frog & Sprocket on a Monday night in January.

I was there, great gig. Didn't see you there though! And of course no
real indie fan owns a CD player, yuk!  Oh, and Peel is the messiah,
who else plays records from the 50s, 40s even, next to techno, Ivor
Cutler, blah blah, all at range of attractive speeds.

Back to the BS post, I caught Slow Graffiti and Seymour Stein this
week on Lamacq, which two did I miss??  Cheers

Stu