Sinister: Feeling sinister about John Peel

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 12 11:49:58 BST 1997

-----Original Message-----
From:	fall at xxx.net]
Sent:	Thursday, September 11, 1997 10:17 PM
To:	sinister at majordomo.net
Subject:	Re: Sinister: Feeling sinister about John Peel

Hey There !!

Leave me outta ya crappy debates...

[Keith Watson]
Fine by me

bikes and cats...

[Keith Watson]
No - is that OK?

And when did half of you shysters start swooning to the
B&S..[who I've got naught against]..try post Dog On Wheels..

[Keith Watson]
This sort of stuff doesn't warrant an answer

Peel is and will ever be a champion...sadsacks like some of
you wouldn't know if a musical note bit you on the arse

[Keith Watson]
Music has never - and I'll bet it never will "bite me on the arse".

Incidentally - if he "always will be a champion", could you tell us what else will happen in the future please, I'm intrigued.

I never felt better in my life..

Cha Cha

MES