Sinister: The state we're in (already)

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Fri Sep 12 12:46:12 BST 1997

Aha! So that's what happened to my suggestion for a cover version of
"Money For Nothing And Your Chicks For Free" by the band that Mark
Knopfler founded.

For people willing to indulge in e-mail shorthand, there is a nice
introduction to be found at
http://www.airmail.net/netque101.html
IDLIVMBWCWD? which translates as: I don't like it very much but what can
we do? WFM.

And I didn't win two nights in a swanky hotel with Bobby Gillespie. If
anybody wants to know more about the line up for this festival, let me
know. It's all in today's paper in excruciating detail. No photo of B&S,
but a rather fetching one of the Scream boys draping themselves sexily
over a Ford Cortina. Seeing as I didn't win I don't think I can afford
to go. Unless I sell my Tigermilk...

B4N

Peter