Sinister: Here am I/ Felt

Micha�l Korchia mkorchia at xxx.fr
Fri Sep 12 13:28:44 BST 1997

Hi all...
A very short introduction: I just think that B&S are the best band since
Felt (which was the best band since the Velvet Underground).

I've recently dubbed lots of Felt live recordings 50 or 55 songs, from
1983 to 1988 or so. I'd like to swap and... Of course, I need all these
B&S rarities (radio sessions, live recording, demoes).
So...

Cheers,

ps: i'm in 2 bands too... see below. I'll let you know as soon as
anything is out
Michael Korchia		mkorchia at club-internet.fr

Watoo Watoo Homepage	: http://www.mygale.org/05/watoo/
Mumbly Homepage		: http://www.mygale.org/00/aurore/emumbly.htm