Sinister: re:century of fakers

Chris Stack Chris.Stack at xxx.com
Fri Sep 12 19:27:06 BST 1997

>What do people think of them imminently becoming mainstream?  This >question has brought infinite internal conflict to myself

I know what you mean Matt, I don't think I could handle B&S becoming mainstream. What would be worse was if Chr*s Ev*ns has them on his show when the next EP is released. We all know he would then claim to have discovered them and popularised the band when we all know any success would be down to the exceptional songs and not some arrogant jumped-up failed DJ whose TV show has almost played as many crap songs as Atlantic 252.