Sinister: Geneva/B&S

Gregg Weiss Gregg_Weiss at xxx.com
Fri Sep 12 20:59:00 BST 1997

     I saw Geneva play in Baltimore last night...They were truly lovely, I
     must say....Anyway, I chatted with Andrew Montgomery, the singer with
     the angelic voice, for a while.... The topic of Belle & Sebby came up
     in our conversation, and he proclaimed his adoration for Tigermilk,
     and utmost respectfor the work of B&S.  He also mentioned that his
     favourite song is "The State I'm In"... Another B&S note from the
     show: Catherine Wheel (the headline act) had "...Sinister" playing in
     the dressing room...

     I'm wondering if anyone in the US has a cassette of a live B&S gig (or
     a video for that matter!)....

     Proudly sporting me new pair of terry underwear,
     Gregg