Sinister: On the radio

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Sat Sep 13 22:26:33 BST 1997

A friend of mine tells me that B&S were on Spanish radio the other
evening. The DJ praised their simplicity! Obviously never tried playing
a Rolf Harris Stylophone on roller skates!

And my friend asked me if it  was a boy or a girl singing. So I
explained that rigid notions of one's sexuality are no longer
fashionable, and that it was a bloke with a big girl's blouse type
voice.

My boredom knows no bounds today. I've just watched Napoleon the
Adventurous Puppy on video. I come here hoping for light relief and what
do I find? "unsubscribe" !!**?¿!! At this rate we might have to have
another pink polaroid competition.

Peter