Sinister: You´re on top of the world again

klas ericsson klas.ericsson at xxx.se
Sun Sep 14 19:30:16 BST 1997

Hi!

I was at the sunday show in NYC (great thanks to Michele and Scraffy), it
was even better than I expected (and my expectasions weren´t low). The two
songs that I just can´t get out of my head are "Century of fakers" and a
song which chorus went "...You´re on top of the world again".
Which song was that?

And then - one more question.
Ben from England promised me to copy "Tigermilk" but I lost his adress and
he´s supposed to be on holiday. Did any one else get his adress?

Best wishes,

Klas