Sinister: Through the round window today, tomorrow? Who knows?

Steve Elliott xkh54 at xxx.com
Sun Sep 14 15:18:50 BST 1997

Hello,

I only joined the group on Friday and I'm amazed at the response that it
receives.  It's truly heartwarming to see people with a passion for a
beautiful band.

I guess I only heard of them eighteen months ago, but they have been
close to my heart ever since.

I was sad and they gave me hope and a smile.  Now though, I'm happy.
I'm in love for probably only the second time in my life and the music
is just as relevant.  Love is an overwhelming emotion, but quiet
reflection seems to bring great peace of mind.  B & S help me in both.

Regards and Fluffy Dogs on Wheels
from Stephen....x