Sinister: A Century of Fakers

Daniel James james54 at xxx.com
Mon Sep 15 16:59:16 BST 1997

Hello,

There's an online store based in California called Siren Disc that has a
future releases section on their web pages.  The following is listed for
Belle & Sebastain at http://www.sirencd.com  :

Belle & Sebastian
   A Century Of Fakers 12" $9.99 Release Date: 22-Sep-97
   A Century Of Fakers 7" $3.99 Release Date: 22-Sep-97
   A Century Of Fakers CDS $9.99 Release Date: 22-Sep-97

Although they don't show a release date of early October yet, I've found
this site a good source of information.  It could certainly save you a
bit of time and disappointment if you pick up the e.p.s in the shops.
Incidentally, I don't recommend shopping through Siren; their customer
service leaves much to be desired.

Daniel