Sinister: You're on top of the world again

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 16 07:43:29 BST 1997

David & Katrina wrote:

> > but then maybe that's
> > just my warped sense of humour, being a
> teacher
> > and all.  Sorry.  i'll shut up now.
> >
> > the duke
>
> Did you ever let us know what you teach? ;)

you mean apart from 'as little as possible'? ;-)
um, i teach art (which is as close to as little as
possible as i could get) to high school kids.
Nobody wants to make life size models of the
velvet underground in clay though.  except me.  i
did write those lines on my whitebaord once last
year though and people said 'what the fuck is that
all about?'  except they didn't swear.  except
Katy, who swore all the time, but only in my
classroom because she knew i didn't mind.

i'm off to school right now.  tara.

the duke

Tangents On-Line
http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
Tangents On-Paper: PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK

tangent at mail.zynet.co.uk