Sinister: Re: Picture Quality

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 16 11:48:20 BST 1997

and my glasses were smudged so... (sat looking at the bernhard newman paintings
in the museum on modern art in new york last thursday, great plains of colour
crossed with lines of different colours and the whole thing was so big that my

[Keith Watson]

Is this Barnett Newman you mean? If so - (I presume it is) Totally Brilliant, I've got "Onement 1" printed above my desk at the moment (let me know if you want the JPEG). I've always wanted to go to the New York galleries, I've got loads of Mark Rothko paintings above my desk - totally brilliant.
	What is it you do (workwise) Andy by that way?

Cheers,
	Keith.