No subject

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 16 13:24:20 BST 1997

 Something like "Fox in the Snow" might be a good end of
> the night smoocher. Especially if it's snowing outside.
> You could play it after "Foxy Lady" and "Fox on the Run".
> And you could say, "this one's for all you sly old foxes
> out there prrrrowling the dance floor looking for some lurve action in the chicken coop...there'll be feathers flying tonight....grrrrrrowwll!"

Yes - I was thinking something along these lines, talking about covers, I thought, given My Life Story's recent cover of "Duchess" by the Stranglers and Omar's current cover of their "Golden Brown", I though Belle and Sebastian might join in... perhaps "Bring on the Nubiles" or even... wait I can see it now... "Waiting for the Meninblack"! What an ace idea, just slap a picture of Will Smith on the front and call it a film tie in - make a million bucks!