Sinister: Re: just like heaven

Tom Slipek Tom_Slipek at xxx.com
Tue Sep 16 17:32:45 BST 1997

Brad ,I Ordered a Mazzy Star cd single from them and was very impressed with
their service.They were  fast and send order status's by e-mail. I too am
impressed with their good taste.That's one of the wonders of the net I can order
rare european cd singles from Italy and have them sent to California in a short