Sinister: Lamacq

leslie.chinea at xxx.com leslie.chinea at xxx.com
Tue Sep 16 19:33:14 BST 1997

      >>>that their American label, the Enclave, have gone 'belly up'  (is this
      true?) so consequently the place was full of industry types.

      yes, the Enclave did close it's doors. I should know I use to work with
      them. and yes, there were a lot of industry types in the house all of them
      asking: "how can I get a copy of Tigermilk?"

      spoke with Stuart David briefly after the show and he said they were
      meeting with a few labels while they were in NY, but so far they like the
      vibe at Matador...

      Leslie.