Sinister: Proposition...

Paul Forsyth paulf at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 17 11:30:00 BST 1997

>From the bowls of my grey matter comes this idea...

I've read about music artists gaining more control of their music by
publishing their music via the web, i.e an electronic format, therefore
avoiding the publishing companies altogether.

Would it be a good idea for Belle and Sebastian to publish Tigermilk in
this way via their web site? Would you 'buy' it, or would you like it
for free? Would you even listen to it in this form? What about a live
internet gig?

Any other opinions...?